We are so excited that you have joined us on our fundraising journey! Do to the size of this event we find the need to establish some rules. These rules are for our vendors as much as they are for our event, TXM and The Cannery. Thank you for your cooperation.
**DISCLAIMER: The Secretary of State has on file important information about the persons that seek contributions in the name of veterans, and the number to call about that information is the Solicitation Information Hotline 1-800-648-9642
- A vendor contract must be filled out and approved by BRAVE Texas before you are saved a spot. Please note, to guarantee your spot, all fees must be paid in full. Please note that this does not include concert tickets, those will need to be purchased separately.
- Minimum hours of operation are from 12:00pm to 5pm.
- Please keep your vendor area neat and clean. All trash must be picked up and placed in the dumpster.
- Vendors will be responsible for providing all tables, chairs and canopies. Please keep in mind the size of your canopy when purchasing your booth size. No exceptions will be made.
- Please be ON TIME for set up. We will be setting everything up the night before and the morning of promptness is necessary. Any late vendors may not be allowed to set up.
- NO parking is allowed in the Vendor area, except for loading and unloading. Please park your vehicles in the designated parking area.
- Vendor slots will be assigned through BRAVE Texas based on arrival time. Once your slot has been assigned it CAN NOT be moved. If you want to be next to someone please arrive at the same time.
- BRAVE Texas, TXM and The Cannery are not responsible for any damaged, lost or stolen property. Please make sure you secure all merchandise and personal property at all times.
- If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Nikki Darcey via text at 903-316-3274. You can also email Nikki Darcey at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Your will receive an email with instructions and all event information a week before the event.
- There will be a silent auction at this event and if you would like to donate an item please let us know a head of time so we can prepare a bid sheet